Drive with Highway King.
NOW HIRING Class 1 Drivers
Benefits package available. New trucks available!
We are looking for full time, permanent, long haul truck drivers for transport to various locations across Canada/US.
Competitive Rates! $500 Referral Bonus!
- Operate straight or articulated tractors weighing over 4600 kg, with three or more axles
- Ability to oversee loading and unloading, securing cargo, enroute load security
- Ability to perform Driver Vehicle Inspections as per regulations
- Ability to perform small roadside repairs if necessary
- Ability to record trip information as per Bill of Lading, Trip Envelope, Expense Forms, Hours of Service
- Ability to engage in Dangerous Goods Transportation or HazMat Goods – Training provided
- Team positions available .
- Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailor, long-combination vehicle and straight-body trucks weighing over 4500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers.
- Company will provide financial support to individuals who are willing to relocate.
- Commercial License with Air Endorsement
- Fluent in basic English
- Copy of Abstract including Commercial Experience
- Consideration given to New Drivers when teamed with experienced Driver
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
If you are interested please complete our fillable Application Form by following these instructions: